Monday, May 12, 2008

Bentlee's First year of dance is over






On Saturday Bentlee had her very first dance recital! She did fantastic along with the other girls in her class... I think she had the best "shake" but I was only watching her so I couldn't really tell, LOL! She had no stage fright or anything, got right up there and did her thing. Wade and I were so proud.
Bentlee has really enjoyed her first year of dance...and I have to admit, we really were hoping it would improve her "grace", but we weren't that fortunate, LOL! Bentlee will miss it this summer, she looks forward to "dance day" each week.
Maybe she will be an actress someday because she doesn't have stage fright, she already has the "drama" part down, now we just need the grace.....hahahaaaa!

4 comments:

Tina said...

I am so jealous.. the ONE picture I failed to get was one of me and Karley.. GREAT pics..

Shelley and Such said...

I hardly EVER ask anybody to take pics of me...but I have made up my mind, I am going to start being in more photos rather than behind the camera. I want the girls to know I was THERE, you know!?

Judi said...

What a cutie! Watch out for this one.

Wendy said...

Very Cute pictures, I love the one of you and Bentlee. You are so photogentic you should be in the pictures.