Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dear Lord...



Dear Lord...its been 4 days and a few hours since my last blog...LOL!

I know you all thought I had lost my computer or my mind one but NOT so fast...I am here!

It was a wonderFUL weekend I should say. After being in Chapel Hill for Dad's chemo on Friday we came home and off they went: mom, dad, and Bentlee to the river. My mom and dad have a permanent site camper in Hertford and thats where they spend most of their weekends during the warm weather. My dad keeps threatening to sell the house and move down there when he retires...mom is not so keen on the idea, LOL! Dad is doing great I should say...he was very tired most of the weekend but managed to catch a load of fish and some ZZZZZ's as well. Bentlee had a blast and insisted on spending one more night with Mem and Poppy last night! I picked her up and carried her straight to school so I haven't seen much of her since last week. It was a nice break for us all but I did miss her. The pictures above were taken at the river when Bentlee was 2 or 3 years old.

While Wade worked all weekend, I got to spend lots of quality time with my Rylee, which I rarely do and we had a nice time at home. We slept in, took naps, did some laundry, cleaned the house a little, washed one of the cars, went to church, took ANOTHER nap Sunday afternoon(LOL!), and spent the day with Wade yesterday in Greenville.

I can't WAIT for another 3 day weekend!

2 comments:

Tina said...

where's all B's hair??? I forgot those days with NO hair...

Judi said...

I am so glad your dad is doing well. It is all in the attitude.