Friday, May 2, 2008

For those of you that are really bored on Friday! LOL!







Well, I have blogged it all I guess...not really but do you seriously want to hear about my new washer and dryer? Too funny! I am SO proud...but I have to tell you, if you have not purchased a washer and dryer lately, get your pocketbook ready, they are high as gas! My old one's are oversized (4.2 cubic) and I did not want to lose my capacity so in order to do that, the price tag went pretty darn high, and no, I did not get the front load...nor did I price them!

I did THREE loads of laundry last night in three hours, that is a record. I have to admit, I did not research before purchasing so yesterday I read reveiws on the models we purchased and I got scared! Some said it wouldn't do this and you can't do that but I had NO problems. Yeah, it takes some getting used to considering they are digital and have presets but pretty much everything can be adjusted. And I was afraid I would have to use the expensive HE Tide (High Energy is what it stands for I think?) but the manual says nothing about it. I stood over the washer for several minutes at the time watching it cycle through! So, everybody wants me to post my "interesting" life, here is another night in the life of me, watching clothes wash, too boring! LOL!

They were supposed to be delivered around lunch yesterday and I was going to post yesterday afternoon, sorry about that, not my fault. I figured as much as I paid for them, might as well blog them and share them, huh! ;o)
Who cares about my laundry, right Joyce ;o) ???? LOL!!! (Joyce (Wendi and Judi's mom) and I got a good laugh about Gary and Thursday being laundry day for him, his fluffing and folding!)

4 comments:

Michele said...

One question for you, you think Wade didn't do laundry before...he'll NEVER do it now that the machine is digital...LOL (don't you dare tell him that I said that)!

Donielle said...

cI have to tell you this...about 1 1/2 years ago, we had to buy a new washer and dryer and I totally understand the high price thing. Mine does call for the HE laundry soap (I don't usually use it though). Anyway, a few weeks after we had them Jimmy went in the laundry room to put some dirty clothes in there (rare) and said, "Wow, ever since we got the new washer and dryer the turn around on these clothes is less than a day! Before you hated to put clothes in the basket b/c you never knew when you would see them again. Heaven forbid if they were the first ones in the basket...it would be a good month before you saw those suckers again!" I thought I would die...but it was true. To wash and dry in the old ones took FOREVER, but these new ones, man, they've got it going on!

Judi said...

We got a new washer & dryer a few years ago so I feel your pain. The one thing I noticed right away is my washer spins the clothes so well that you have to take them right out of the washer and into the dryer otherwise your clothes will smell. I have a front loader. I have to remember to keep the doors closed or the cats will get in. I have heard several bad stores about that. Enjoy.

P.S. Uncle Gary can write about anything.

Tina said...

I swear, you are the only person I know that has gotten SO turned on by your new washer and dryer! But that's YOU!!
hey where's the JAmie and Wade blog? I'm SO excited!