Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blogging

I know you all know this but I love this blogging thing! I know I don;t post everyday but I get tired of posting all this doom & gloom over the past few weeks...I needed something funny to blog. I just read Mandy's blog on pressing 1 for English, I could almost feel her frustration b/c I completely relate but I laughed HARD! It just tickled me that she blogged that! I needed that laugh this morning Mandy, thanks!

I love being on touch with all my blogger friends...that may otherwise be strangers. I love hearing about the cats in California, the horses in Ashley's Grove, the birthdays, the learners permits, the haircuts and beach trips, and scrapbook pages completed...it just thrills me each day to read these blogs.

Thanks for touching my life my dear computer friends!

PS I will update on my hospital friends later...really, no new news to report yet.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Kudos! I agree!

Judi said...

Shelley I love reading your blog as well. I do love all my friends that live in my computer. Some days I don't know what I would do with out you all. Someone to share with. Thanks for being there.

Wendy said...

Your blog is to post what you want, so if you need to post sad stuff, we are here to post Cheery stuff!!!!

It is what friends are for. Hang in there!!

A Visit With Joyce said...

Shelly I also enjoy your blog.
Sure hope you can make the scrap on Sat. so look forward to seeing you again.
I too have a hard time knowing what to say on my blog but as the fluff and fold king said tell us anything, even what you had for dinner will do