Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dad hasn't missed a beat so far

Just wanted to let you all know Dad hasn't missed a beat so far...I called him at work this morning and he was "too busy to talk"! Well, my, my...can't even talk to your daughter! LOL! He is preparing for a shutdown of some sort and he is ALL into his work and very serious about his planning.

As most of you know, its time to pull out the "praying" caps and get it going...tomorrow is treatment #2. Each treatement is "supposed" to get worse but they don't know my dad! He is already talking about joining Wade and a few of our friends Saturday night at the Japanese restaurant...GO DAD!

He is bald as I stated earlier in the week and I still have not seen him! I have been busy and so has he. On top of work being busy and making invitations, our washing machine started leaking water on Sunday, and worse on Tuesday, so I have been stressed over that, I will have an update on that later today...stay tuned....

there's more to come on Shelley and Such today!

"Got your praying cap?"

Later~

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am glad to here that your Dad is doing well so far with his treatments. I think and pray about ya'll constantly!

Judi said...

I love your blog Shelley. I am so glad we met and you are blogging. I can't wait to hear what you to say every day. I need to write more. I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words. I am trying. Keep it up.