Thursday, May 1, 2008

"MayleOuts"







Okay, I have had 5 people ask me about blogging this morning and I find this pretty hilarious! Is my life just that interesting, is it my writing style, or are you just that bored at work? Probably the later but okay...I am flattered I must say! LOL!


I have been busy this week working here and on some birthday invitations. I figure I will start sharing my invitations with you all. Most of you know how much I enjoy doing this sort of thing and I am always willing to make for others. This invitation is created for Princess Jayonna. Jayonna is in Bentlee's class at school. She is a really sweet, well dressed, well mannered, prissy girl and very tall! She will turn 5 in May, not sure of her exact birth date. Like most girls her age, she loves Princess stuff! This invitation is a vellum overlay on white cardstock. I wanted to add some glitter/Stickles but it does in fact make the vellum wrinkle too much. Guess I will have to hold the glitter on these Princess invites. I tied a pretty pink bow at the top to make it even more girly. They are the size of a half sheet of printer paper. I am waiting on approval from her mom before I make the rest. The pictures never do this sort of thing justice, they turned out well. I have to admit I have fiddled around with different papers, printers, text color, etc on this one alot! And if you know me, I am not settling for "okay", I need to somewhat love what I produce! If you are interested in custom invitations email me at snbmayle@hotmail.com, I can pretty much do whatever providing the clipart is available for a character invite. I also do wedding programs, baby annoucements, and party favors. Let me know what you need, my prices are reasonable as well. I have given my little hobby a name, "MayleOuts"! Kinda cool, huh?!

3 comments:

Judi said...

Those are way to cute. What a great business idea. You go girl!!!

Donielle said...

I love it I love it I love it, oh and the invitation is way cute too!! You are so good Shelley. And yeah, I've been waiting to hear from you too. :0)

Michele said...

Well it's about time you posted...LOL! You know what I think about the invitations so I don't have to comment...WAY CUTE (looks like I did anyway, huh)!