Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY to my hubbie!




Today is Wade's 30th birthday...along with his twin brother Elliott. So, I planned a surprise birthday party for him this past Saturday night...but it wasn't much of a surprise! Wade got a new John Deere lawnmower a few weeks ago and LOVES it! I planned the party, got Doneille to make a John Deere cake, and the John Deere lawn mower is exactly what gave away the surprise.

Wade started his 7 days off on Friday and I strongly insisted he cut the grass. I knew he would procrastinate and not want to cut the grass Friday and I had planned the party in the yard at the house. I never push him to cut the grass...unless you remember the goat sign I placed in the yard several years ago (LOL!)...another story for another day. He kept asking me why I was pushing him to cut it and I kept telling him to just do it! SO, he knew I was up to something.

The party went well, he was not SO surprised but we had a good time. And it was the thought that counts, right~

Happy Birthday Wilbur!

2 comments:

Judi said...

Happy Birthday Wade!!

Michele said...

Happy Birthday to that OLD guy...I know...I only have few days left myself...LOL!